Nestled in peaceful, tropical surrounds and a leisurely stroll away from Cairns’ famous Esplanade and restaurant strip, The Heritage Cairns is perfectly located: tucked away from the hustle-and-bustle of the CBD, whilst still located nearby to all the attractions and amenities that Cairns has to offer; Access to Rusty’s Markets, Cairns’ Transit Mall (buses departing regularly) and Cairns Central Station is a mere 10 minute walk away from the Heritage Cairns.
For families, the Heritage Cairns is close the excellent Muddy’s water park and public facilities such as BBQs and shaded seating, a perfect way to keep the kids entertained without spending the Earth!
Our goal at all times during your stay is to make the Heritage Cairns your home away from home. In keeping with this commitment, we’ve recently completed an extensive renovation of all of our rooms. In addition to our large, spacious rooms and comfortable and modern furnishings.
All rooms now feature:
- Flat-screen, high-definition LCD & LED TVs in lounge & bedrooms
- free in-house movies & Digital TV Channels
- Tea & coffee making facilities with a small fridge and fresh milk.
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Some with private balconies
- WiFi Wireless internet
- Wide range of rooms to suit all budgets.
- Some rooms with kitchenettes, micro wave, sink for self catering.
- Lift Access to all 3 floors.
- Meeting Room and Lounge.
- Disabled rooms available.
- Room Safes
- Spectacular prints and paintings of PNG pictures in hallways and guest suites
- outdoor continental breakfast.
The Heritage Cairns also features a large range of amenities to make your stay just that little bit more special:
- A refreshing pool and relaxing spa, the perfect place to cool off and unwind after a hard day’s exploring and sightseeing
- Secure parking
- Fresh flowers in the reception area
Whilst our location and facilities alone ensure an enjoyable stay, what we really take pride in is our staff. Imagine… A hotel with friendly staff who know you by name! It is our personalised service that sets us apart from the rest, making us one of TripAdvisor’s most recommended hotels in Cairns. Our staff take pride in everything that they do; nothing is too much trouble. Our guests often comment on the high standard of cleanliness in their rooms, a testament to our fastidious cleaning staff.